Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Growing up too fast!

Trey is getting so big! I can barely stand it. Of course I'm happy he's growing and is healthy and happy, but please cut it out right now, you're not even a baby anymore Trey! The last couple months he has really taken off. He started crawling around 9 months and now he's 11 months and taking his first steps. Man I love this kid!

We went to St. George last weekend and yes it was a lot of fun! Trey is at such a fun age and really enjoyed going on a hike in the backpack. He also went swimming for the first time! It's a blast watching him experience things for the first time and it reminds me how fascinating our world really is!

Oh yeah one other thing has happened since I wrote so long ago. Kade got accepted to PA school in PA! Yay! We're sooo excited, yet also I'm a little frightened. We are moving to Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania in August. We will be there for 2 years and I know it will definitely be worth it! It's probably going to be a little lonely at times without family or friends, especially after being so close to family this past year. Luckily I will have Trey to keep me company, because unfortunately Kade will be at school nearly all day every day. Hmmm....wish me luck in making friends!

No comments: