Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summa Time! (And the livings easy)



Greetings from St. George! Well here we are, starting a new chapter of our life in this hot and exciting city. Before I go into that let me fill you in on the past month. Kade and I graduated from USU! Woot woot! I kind of had to drag him to the commencement ceremony with Danny Glover as the speaker, but I'm pretty sure he enjoyed himself and I know I did! He wasn't too excited about graduating, because he's not done with school yet. After graduating we had a two day frenzy of cleaning and moving out of our apartment in Logan (such fond memories of our first little love nest). We then spent a couple weeks with my fam in South Weber. It was great! We had a lot of family get togethers and did fun things like a sushi party and Ryan and Renee's house. Kade was way better than me at making sushi! Which isn't very surprising if you know how we are haha. I already miss my family :( but hopefully they'll visit us sometimes, and we'll try to go up as often as we can. Our last stop traveling the great state of Utah was the one and only St. George. Kade's parents mission farewell was on Sunday so all of his family came down. While they were in town we celebrated Kade's birthday! The big 25, he's so old! We went to the pizza factory and Kade's aunt whispered to the waitress that it was his birthday and somewhat accidentally ordered a "birthday pizza" and ice cream! When it came out, all the nearby tables joined us in singing Happy Birthday. Kade held up his prize pizza to the crowd and dropped it on his lap! He says he got caught up in the heat of the attention and ended up doing something stupid haha. Thus in the picture, he's holding it with his fingers! Well that's us for now! I love St. George already! I'm working on my tan and am loving Zumba at a local gym we joined. So far we're avoiding jobs, but I'm sure we'll have to accept reality soon and start working!

1 comment:

Alex and Sam said...

oh! So fun! We miss you. Can we come visit please?