Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Molly, Bulgy, Blue Gill, MTC

This is our new dog MOLLY, her owners Fred and Vanna (Kade's parents) recently left for their mission to Jamaica and of course couldn't bring her with them. Molly's 15 years-old and yes I'm gonna try to teach her new tricks. She's a sweetie.

Sunday we had a family party at Kade's sister's house. It was fun! Lots of food.

Monday we dropped Fred and Vanna off at the MTC. We helped them bring their luggage to their room and I had a small glimpse into the life of a missionary.

Tuesday we went to Lagoon with my sweet Mom, Ryan, Renee, Isabel and Lucy. It was so fun! I love Lagoon, this is Isabel riding BULGY the Whale (or as she called it, "Wedgy the Whale!"

Speaking of nieces we got to see another new niece, McKenzie! I love all my nieces, and although I don't really fit in this picture I hope it displays my love for them!

One thing Kade is doing for fun is fishing in a pond near our house. He is a master at catching BLUE GILLS. He caught about 12 of these little guys in a row, but of course he released them! We're hoping we can find more fun things like that to do around these parts.

1 comment:

Jennica said...

Michelle! You have a blog! Fun! I'm so jealous you're in st. george. That place will always hold my heart. go to jennicaandjordan.blogspot.com and leave me your email so you can look at our blog!