Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby baby baby baby....oh, I'm like.....

HEY! WE'RE HAVING A LITTLE BABY BOY. I'M SO EXCITED! He is due April 22, I am exactly halfway through creating him right now hehe. The pregnancy is going by so fast and I'm sure it will feel like no time before I'm a mommy! For some reason I just knew it was a boy in my womb. I even couldn't help resist buying some boy clothes on black Friday. My gut (probably actually the fetus himself) said, "It's a boy in here." Here's a little pic from the ultrasound This isn't showing his little boy parts, I decided you don't need to see it. You can just trust me that he's a boy. :) It may look like he's flipping you off right now. But he's actually saying "I'm number 1!!"



Here's my 5 month bump! I know its not huge yet, but I'm starting to look pudgtatstic :)

WE'RE SO EXCITED! Keep ya posted.

4 comments:

The Ellis' said...

Yay Shell! You are so tiny! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see his little face!

Ryan and Renee said...

Bump? What bump? You look tiny. When you come up for Christmas we'll have to get a picture together. I'm huge pregnant!

Kelly g. said...

WOOOO!!!! Cant wait to see you. Love ya!!

Dawnica said...

yaay! a baby! a baby! boys are my favorite...don't tell anyone.