Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I like...

I like....Zumba! I can't help it. I just love to dance everyday. Back in the day (the single days that is) I loved to go to dance parties, and ever since we got married I have felt a void of dancing. Don't get me wrong I still have dance parties in my living room, but it's just not quite the same. So as of late I have been thinking about becoming Zumba certified and instructing. The only thing holding me back is my nerves about trying out for jobs and if I can get a room full or women to do the cheesy "woot woot" on certain moves. Perhaps someday I'll get up the nerves and do it, because lets face it I'm not exactly in a career with my psych degree.
I like... my family. As amazing as beautiful St. George is the drawback is a lack of family. When Renee and Thomas took back their cute lil Kate to her real home after a visit I almost cried. I said to Kade, "They took my baby. I miss my baby!" I don't like all my nieces growing up without me around. No fair.


I also like this..... Molly, doing her thing, just watching tele. Like all normal dogs do in their free time!

5 comments:

Alexis Lopez said...

You would be a great Zumba instructor, and going into a psychology related career is soooo overrated! Love you, Shell!

Chef in Training said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek, Nikki, and Avrie said...

Hey Michelle! I found your blog through sam's! But anyways, you guys are so cute and how fun to be living in st. george! If you are ever up our way again, we should do something, I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you! And as for Zumba...I think you would make an AWESOME teacher. and if it was close enough to me, I would totally come to learn from you and give you a woot woot! haha!

Oh and if you want an invite to ours, send me your email address!

Jennica said...

Are you kidding me shell? You would be perfect for Zumba instruction!! You are so good at moving that body of yours! Do it! Love ya and miss ya. Maybe we should plan a dixie reunion...we should for sure.

Ryan and Renee said...

We miss you too! We can't wait to come down and visit in Novemeber.
I totally think you should do the zumba thing. You would be so good at it and what a fun job!